No Paypal, No Problem!
You can still purchase with your credit card
- Buy More Get More Discount.
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.8% of Reviewers Recommends This Product
High-quality Chrome Vanadium steel ends with tough flexible spring shafts. For use where a traditional solid extension bar will not fit. Suitable for all hand ratchet applications.
Pros depend on flex extension bars to quickly loosen bolts and nuts at awkward angles and difficult-to-reach locations for light duty torque applications.
FLEXIBLE AND STRONG
Tightly coiled steel springs allow you to reach awkward angles with up to a 45 ° angle while maintaining great rotational torque transfer. Make your installation work more flexible, comfortable, and efficient.
Spring-loaded ball detent locking to prevent parts from slipping into machinery with square drive radius corners to reduce tool and socket wear.
Chrome-Vanadium anvil and anvil-receiver with mirror chrome finish constructed of heavy-duty wound spring-steel with PVC sleeve.
Ball detent on the drive head allows you to securely latch your sockets on without any dropping, and non-deformation.
MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS
Including three drive sizes such as 1/4 (6.35mm), 3/8 (10mm), and 1/2 (12.5mm) for maximum versatility is a great complement to any toolbox.
- please use clockwise, not counterclockwise rotation, otherwise the head is easy to fall off, reducing the service life
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- Rush Delivery Available.
- Before: $63.77--> NOW: $43.77
- 97% of the feedback from people who received this as a gift said it was a great gift choice & works really well
- Click the "BUY IT NOW" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!